Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fortune Cookies

My daughter Makayla loves fortune cookies! We were in the car on the way home and she pulled a cookie out of her bag and cracked it open, this is what she found......



She said mommy have you ever had a fortune cookie without a fortune? I replied no, maybe it's bad luck to get a fortune cookie without a fortune. Don't eat it!

We get home we are doing homework we have dinner and she gets another cookie and cracks it open to find this......




She pulled out the fortune and it reads: some fortune cookies contain no fortune.



What is the chances of this happening to the same person with 2 cookies in a row?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'd say there is no chance in this happening, but told Grandpa and he said this is only something that would happen to me. I guess we are a lot a like

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked up empty fortune cookie and it can mean someone who has not made a contribution to society yet. So maybe Makayla got someone else's fortune: -)

    ReplyDelete