Friday, November 21, 2014

Dinner was awesome!

Dinner was so yummy, hubby and I need to set aside a date night so we can return as he has never had Chili's!

Tyler was entertained with Ziosk (I think that is what it is called) it is a tablet that you can also order drinks and desert on and pay with a credit card. It also has apps and games, kept a techy boy happy while we waited for food.

We ordered and appetizer of Texas cheese fries hold the Jalapenos and green onions please!


Tyler ordered the old timer burger with fries


I ordered one of their newest burgers the southwest something or other burger. They forgot the onions but brought them later! Who wants to miss out on onions!


So juicy and yummy and I will so return to Chili's!

until next time.......Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember eating at Chilli's however remember the red chilli pepper outfront. I just ate but that burger looks so good

    ReplyDelete